Thermal water or Josef Hauptmann, Helmut Pichler, Gernot Deutsch
Main articles: Völkisch movement, White supremacy § Germany, Nazism, Nazi racial theories, Racial policy of Nazi Germany, and The Holocaust
From 1933 to 1945, Nazi Germany, under the rule of Adolf Hitler, promoted the idea of a superior, Aryan Herrenvolk, or master race. The state’s propaganda advocated the belief that Germanic peoples, whom they called “Aryans”, were a master race or a Herrenvolk whose members were superior to the Jews, Slavs, and Romani people, so-called “gypsies”.
That is, the main idea of fascism is the superiority of some over others. Superiority can take any form from race, nationality to the division of superiority of people who own commercial hotels over private individuals and/or individuals who own guesthouses, private rentals, and gast houses.
Regardless of form or preference, any superiority of some over others is fascism. Superiority is only permitted if it is explicitly stated in law, such as the table of ranks and the like.
In our report there is a letter dated 21.02.2022, signed by MAG. CLEMENS STRAUSS lawyer – quote:
«Because between the Oststeierische Thermalwasserverwertungsgesellschaft m.b.H. and the Heiltherme Waltersdorf GmbH & Co KG it was additionally agreed in a later contract of 15.12.1998 that thermal water may “under no circumstances” be supplied to private individuals, guesthouses, private room landlords and inns.
As we have already discussed with you on several occasions, this means that our client may only conclude a thermal water supply contract with a commercial hotel operator!
Our client, however, may not and will not conclude a contract with private individuals, guesthouses, private rooming houses and inns!
The reason for the only selected circle of possible addressees of a thermal water supply is by no means the alleged fascist (or social-democratic and also not discriminating in another ethnicity) attitude, which you have already accused our client several times!
The reason for it lies rather simply in the fact that the thermal water is available in a merely limited extent and for the routistic success of the market municipality bath Waltersdorf and the region is extremely important. Therefore, a sustainable and careful handling of this healing resource is necessary.»
We tried to contact MAG. CLEMENS STRAUSS or the municipality of Bad Waltersdorf or the OTVG. No one wants to talk to us, because the mayor and the leadership are not there.
Let’s examine what is going on in the municipality of Bad Waltersdorf with thermal water:
- a group of people decided to establish the superiority of one group of people over another group of people viz:
– the supremacy of people owning commercial fishing hotels
– over private persons and/or persons owning guesthouses, private rentals and guesthouses.
Such supremacy is forbidden or at least not provided for by Austrian law.
- these same people cynically understand and write that:
– Thermal water is only available to a limited extent and is extremely important for the success of tourism in the market town of Bad Waltersdorf and the region.
That is to say:
– A select circle of people get all the benefits, successes and laurels from the success of tourism.
– A non-elected circle will not be able to conduct successful tourism will not receive the benefits and laurels.
Compare how the fascists proposed:
– Aryans get all the benefits, successes
– Jews Romanians and others do not get all the benefits, successes.
We don’t have a contract between OTVG and Heiltherme Bad Waltersdorf but from public sources (Austrian Commercial Register) we can see that:
– the director of OTVG is Helmut Pichler
– the director of Heiltherme Bad Waltersdorf is Gernot Deutsch
– The beneficiary of OTVG – Bad Waltersdorf community – Josef Hauptmann
These people have a clear and direct relation to the signing and execution of the contract between OTVG and Heiltherme Bad Waltersdorf today, because according to the Austrian Commercial Register they are the sole directors of these companies. That is, a contract where the supremacy of one group of people over the other flourishes.
At the same time the mayor of the market town Bad Waltersdorf, Josef Hauptmann is a member of the ÖVP (Österreichische Volkspartei).
There is a letter copy from MAG CLEMENS STRAUSS in the editorial office.
We will continue to investigate this topic in future issues.